足球直播比分Click to share :
Operational Highlights 9 Months FY 19:
- Coal MDO volume increased by 65% to 8.44 MMT vs 5.10 MMT in 9M FY 18
- ICM volume is 42.76 MMT vs 49.93 MMT in 9M FY 18
- Solar Manufacturing volume increased 1% to 377 MW vs 373 MW in 9M FY 18
Operational Highlights Q3 FY 19:
- Coal MDO volume increased by 83% to 3.20 Million Metric Tons (“MMT”) vs 1.75 MMT in Q3 FY 18
- ICM volume is 16.41 MMT vs 16.40 MMT in Q3 FY 18
- Solar Manufacturing volume decreased 15% to 140 Mega Watts (MW) vs 165 MW in Q3 FY 18
Financial Highlights 9 Months FY 19 (Consolidated):
- Consolidated Income from operations increased 4% to Rs. 27,478 crores in 9M FY 19 vs Rs 26,410 crores in 9M FY 18
- Consolidated EBIDTA stood at Rs 1,597 crores in 9M FY 19 vs Rs 1,633 crores in 9M FY 18
Financial Highlights Q3 FY 19 (Consolidated):
- Consolidated Income from operations increased 11% to Rs. 10,548 crores in Q3 FY 19 vs Rs 9,466 crores in Q3 FY 18
- Consolidated EBIDTA stood at Rs 562 crores in Q3 FY 19
Ahmedabad, Feb 7, 2019: Adani Enterprises Ltd, (AEL) part of the Adani Group, today announced its results for the third quarter ended December 31, 2018.
Financial Highlights (Consolidated):
The Consolidated Income from Operations for the quarter increased 11% to Rs 10,548 crores vs Rs. 9,466 crores for the corresponding period in the previous year. The EBIDTA for the quarter decreased 22% to Rs 562 crores vs Rs. 724 crores in Q3 FY 18. The PAT attributable to owners for Q3 FY 19 is Rs 92 crores vs Rs. 351 crores in Q3 FY 18.
“This New Year, we have entered into new sectors – petrochemical and technology, which will enhance Adani Enterprises’ endeavour in Make in India movement. Our focus on building global scale India-centric businesses would enable us to create value for our stakeholders” said Mr. Gautam Adani, Chairman Adani Group.
- Coal Mine Development and Operations (“MDO”) In MDO business at Parsa Kente coal mines in Chattisgarh, the Company has supplied washed coal of 3.20 MMT to RRVUNL in Q3 FY 19 as compared to 1.75 MMT in Q3 FY 18, showing an increase of 83%. The Company participated in the MDO tender floated by NMDC-CMDC Ltd. (NCL), for development of Bailadila - Deposit 13 Iron Ore Block, located in the state of Chhattisgarh and emerged as lowest bidder through Reverse Auction. Subsequently, Company has signed Iron Ore Mining Service Agreement on 6th December, 2018.
- Solar ManufacturingThe company has established India’s Largest Solar Cell and module manufacturing unit in Mundra SEZ. Under Phase 1, the plant has an installed capacity of 1.2 GW fully integrated cell and module manufacturing unit. Commercial Date of Operation was 24th May, 2017. Q3 Volume decreased 15% to 140 MW modules Y-o-Y Vs 165 MW modules in Q3 FY 18.
- Agro In food business, the company has maintained its leadership position with its “Fortune” brand and continues to lead the refined edible oil market with more than 20% market share.
About Adani Enterprises
Adani Enterprises Limited (AEL) is the flagship company of Adani Group, one of India’s largest business conglomerates. AEL is a fast-growing company with a diversified business portfolio comprising integrated coal management and coal mining, agri-storage infrastructure and services as well as edible oil business. Through its efficient, competitive and profitable B2B and B2C operations, the company is enhancing access to basic services such as electricity through timely coal supplies, helping to create a clean environment, delivering quality food grain and providing a healthy cooking medium. In doing so, Adani Enterprises is playing a key role in fostering a better future for the people.
For more information please visit
Follow us on: 足球直播比分AdaniOnline