- Adani Ports, Mundra set National Record for the ‘largest parcel size of containers handled in one vessel call at any Indian container port’
- The record was successfully set on September 29, 2017
- The record showcases Adani Port as India’s top private port
- A testimonial to the world-class infrastructure and productivity levels that Adani Ports proffers to the EXIM trade in India
- MSC Bruxelles called AICTPL on September 27, 2017
- Terminal exchanged unprecedented 10,254TEUs, surpassing its own record of 8,703TEUs
- All 3 previous records for the largest parcel size are set by Adani
Ahmedabad, September 29, 2017: Adani Ports, Mundra successfully set a National Record for the ‘largest parcel size of containers handled in one vessel call at any Indian container port’ on September 29, 2017.
足球直播比分This accomplishment once again showcases Adani Port as India’s top private port and is a testimonial to the world-class infrastructure and productivity levels that Adani Ports proffers to the EXIM trade in India.
With a length of 337 metres, the MSC Bruxelles is amongst the largest vessels to call at Indian ports. The vessel called Adani International Container Terminal Private Limited (AICTPL) on September 27, 2017 at 08:00 hours. During the vessel’s port stay of 48.5 hours, the terminal exchanged a hitherto unprecedented 10,254TEUs, surpassing its own record of 8,703TEUs足球直播比分 (which was set on MSC Fillippa on September 4, 2016).
足球直播比分On the occasion Mr. Ennarasu Karunesan, CEO APSEZ Mundra & Tuna Ports shared Adani Group Chairman's Vision of Nation Building adding that cargo ships are getting bigger and larger expects to handle greater volumes from Asia, particularly India, to Europe and US. “To meet our customer expectations and demand, we are continuously improving our standard to make Mundra a world class port and this is one step more towards the journey of Nation Building.” Mr. Ennarasu also expressed his gratitude to Mediterranean Shipping Company JV partner of APSEZ for reposting faith and confidence in APSEZ Mundra Team.”
The vessel, which arrived from Karachi, sailed for Nhava Sheva at 08:30 hours on September 29, 2017 after safely completing all the planned moves.
足球直播比分Adani Mundra port is the largest container port in India, capable of accommodating the largest container ships afloat today in terms of capacity and draft.
Since its commencement of container terminal operations, APSEZ has routinely created such milestones in performance as all 3 previous records for the largest parcel size are set by Adani. The team is confident that the company will continue to set many more such records in future.