Operational Highlights Q4 FY 18:
- Coal Trading volumes lower by 25% to 16.1 Million Metric Tons (“MMT”) vs 21.4 MMT in Q4 FY 17
- Coal MDO volumes lower by 12% to 1.94 MMT vs 2.21 MMT in Q4 FY 17
- Renewable Power Generation was 545 Million Units of KWh
- City Gas Distribution volumes increased by 18% to 129 Million Metric Standard Cubic Meters (“MMSCM”) vs 110 MMSCM in Q4 FY 17
Operational Highlights FY 18:
- Coal Trading volumes lower by 18% to 66.0 MMT vs 80.8 MMT in FY 17
- Coal MDO volumes lower by 4% to 7.0 MMT vs 7.3 MMT in FY 17
- Renewable Power Generation was 1653 Million Units of KWh
- City Gas Distribution volumes increased by 17% to 479 MMSCM vs 408 MMSCM in FY 17
Financial Highlights Q4 FY 18 (Consolidated):
- Consolidated Income from operations at Rs. 10,234 crores in Q4 FY 18 vs Rs 11,837 crores in Q4 FY 17
- Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 1,089 crores in Q4 FY 18 vs Rs 817 crores in Q4 FY 17
- Consolidated PAT at Rs. 188 crores in Q4 FY 18 vs Rs 221 crores in Q4 FY 17
Financial Highlights FY 18 (Consolidated):
- Consolidated Income from operations at Rs. 37,382 crores in FY 18 vs Rs. 36,608 crores in FY 17
- Consolidated EBIDTA at 3,002 crores in FY 18 vs Rs. 2,663 crores in FY 17
- Consolidated PAT at Rs. 757 crores in FY 18 vs Rs. 988 crores in FY 17
Ahmedabad, May 10, 2018 : Adani Enterprises Ltd, (AEL) part of the Adani Group, today announced its results for the fourth quarter and year ended March 31, 2018.
Financial Highlights (Consolidated):
The Consolidated Income from Operations for the quarter is Rs 10,234 crores vs Rs. 11,837 crores for the corresponding period in the previous year. The EBIDTA for the quarter is Rs 1,089 crores vs Rs. 817 crores in Q4 FY 17. The PAT attributable to owners for Q4 FY 18 is Rs 188 crores vs Rs. 221 crores in Q4 FY 17. The company has maintained its financial performance on comparable basis.
足球直播比分The Consolidated Income from Operations for the year is Rs 37,382 crores vs Rs 36,608 crores in the previous year. The EBIDTA for FY 18 is Rs 3,002 crores vs Rs. 2,663 crores in FY 17. The consolidated PAT attributable to the owners for FY 18 is Rs 757 crores vs Rs. 988 crores in FY 17.
“Our portfolio of assorted businesses continues to achieve record performance in term of execution and scale. The growing domestic economy coupled with improved infrastructure spending and regulatory environment provides opportunities to further scale-up these businesses and enhance shareholder value in ensuing years.” said Mr. Gautam Adani, Chairman Adani Group.
Coal Mine Development and Operations (“MDO”)
In MDO business at Parsa Kente coal mines in Chattisgarh, the Company has supplied washed coal of 1.94 MMT to RRVUNL in Q4 FY 18 as compared to 2.21 MMT in Q4 FY 17. The Company along with its subsidiary company M/s Talabira (Odisha) Mining Private Limited has entered into Coal Mine Services Agreement with NLC India Limited (NLCIL) on 23rd Mar 2018 for development, operation and mining of coal from Talabira II & III coal block.
足球直播比分The company has operationalized renewable projects of 1958 MW with a further pipeline of 820 MW of projects under various stages of implementation across the country. The Company has generated 545 MU Kwh in Q4 FY 18 as compared to 415 MU Kwh in Q4 FY 17 on account of operationalization of projects.
City Gas Distribution
足球直播比分The company provides piped natural gas to households, industrial and commercial consumers and compressed natural gas for automobiles in 4 cities - Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Faridabad, Khurja through its 100% subsidiary and in 4 cities – Chandigarh, Allahabad, Daman, Ernakulum and Panipat through 50:50 Joint Venture with Indian Oil Corporation. The company envisages future growth through Joint Venture which has been awarded the city gas project in cities - Udham Singh Nagar, Dharwad, South Goa and Bulandshahr.
足球直播比分In edible oil business, the company has maintained its leadership position with its “Fortune” brand and continues to lead the refined edible oil market with 21% market share.
足球直播比分In agro storage business, the company has been awarded bids for 3 locations each for 50K MT out of recently floated tenders by Food Corporation of India Ltd at Dahod, Borivali & Dhamora respectively.